Bar and Restaurant Services at your Hotel in Lourdes center
For your breakfasts, lunches and dinners, take advantage of our restaurant and our bar in your hotel in Lourdes. The restaurant is reserved for hotel guests.
To start the day well
Breakfast is served between 7:30 am and 9:30 am and until noon at the bar.
The buffet breakfast is composed of:
- Hot drinks: coffee, decaffeinated, chocolate, milk, choice of teas, infusions
- Cold drinks: orange juice, milk
- Bread, cereal bread, toast, rusks, pastries: croissant, mini raisin bread, Breton bar
- Jams: assortment of 5 flavors, compotes, honey, hazelnut cream
- Corn flakes
- Fresh fruits, dried fruits
- Butter, yogurt, cheese
- Hard boiled eggs
Buffet breakfast costs € 9
A continental breakfast is also available, it includes:
- Drinks: coffee, decaffeinated, chocolate, tea, orange juice
- Breads, pastries
- Butter, jams, honey, spread, applesauce
Continental breakfast costs € 6
Breakfast express with one drink, bread or croissant, butter an marmelade, or cereals, at any time or to take away
Breakfast to take away costs 4,50€
Lunch and dinner at the restaurant for hotel guests
In one of the two air-conditioned dining rooms, the chef offers traditional cuisine, à la carte or from the menu.
The restaurant is open from 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. and from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Garbure Traditional Soup
- Piquillos with fine herbs
- Duck confit
- Country sirloin
- Pyrenean trout
- Red mullet fillet
- Artisanal Pruneaux-Armagnac ice cream
- Gourmet coffee
Our menus at 18 € consist of 3 courses and change with each service.
The 1-course menu costs € 11 and the 2-course menu € 14
An example of a Menu at 18 €:
Crispy Miniature Vegetables
Turkey Aiguillettes with Herbs
Cheese from the Pyrenees
We respect HACCP hygiene and safety standards.
Enjoy the bar of your hotel in Lourdes center
Discover our regional aperitifs at the bar or in one of our lounges.
The bar is open from 7:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Some regional wines and spirits:
- Côtes de St Mont
- Jurançon blanc
- White tariquet
- Rosé from Béarn
- Izarra yellow or green
- Murançon aperitif